It’s a fact that people love to save money, whether we are purchasing a roll of paper towels or a new vehicle. If we can find a better price or a better way to save a few bucks, it’s always a good thing.
If you have a smartphone, there are plenty of ways to save with a variety of apps that can help you keep your money in your wallet, where it belongs.
Here are a few money saving apps that everyone should be using:
- Viggle. Do you watch a lot of television? This app is for you! Earn points for watching television shows and then redeem those points for gift cards and other rewards.
- Ibotta. Get cash rewards for making purchases of specific items or at participating retailers. The cash is deposited directly into your Pay Pal account.
- GasBuddy. Points you to the gas station in your area with the lowest gas prices and you can earn points by reporting the prices at local gas stations.
- SwagbucksTV. Connected to your online Swagbucks account, you can earn points for watching videos on your phone and later redeem those points for cash.
- Jingit. Earn points for watching ads and then answering short surveys about those ads or by visiting your local Walmart. You get paid via a Jingit Debit Card.
- MINT.com. A free app that helps you track your spending manages your budget and keep a closer eye on your finances.
- Shopkick. You get reward points for visiting certain retailers and you can redeem those points for gift cards at various retail stores and restaurants.
- Shop savvy. Scan an item’s barcode and use this app to see if there is a better price at another store. It’s a great way to save money on big ticket items or potential impulse purchases.